Monday 12 October 2015

Bondi bound


We spent the last day in Sydney hanging out at Bondi Beach. While I was taking my first surf lesson ever, Paul was swimming and enjoying the sun in the Iceberg pools at the end of the beach. I had so much fun surfing and it was definitely not the last time, but I guess what made the experience so awesome was that I was surrounded by the coolest beach babes and surfer boys. It is just crazy how some of them can ride those waves! The vibe at Bondi is simply amazing - lots of cool graffitis, fancy cafes and bars and massive waves. I think the atmosphere there is unique, especially because it is very unusual for a city beach to have such massive waves. I fell head over heels in love with Bondi and would love to come back to this amazing place someday. 




Iceberg pools








Chia pot at Speedos Cafe









This was the last post about our Spring Break Trip and I want to say THANK YOU to best travelbuddy I could wish for. We had the most amazing time exploring some parts of Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales together and I am so glad that I could share all those moments with my love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment