Saturday 29 August 2015

Spoil yourself


One of my favourite hobbies in Vienna is definitely trying out new cafes, bars and restaurants with my girls (kisses to Christina, Elena, Hannah and Natalie - missing our regular brunch dates <3). To be honest, I was a bit afraid that I would have to wait for a fancy brunch until I am back in Vienna, as Adelaide is a bit more laid-back and down-to-earth when it comes to eating out - don't get me wrong - I love those charming Pubs with their steak specials and stuff, but in terms of food I feel home-sick quite often (i know - first world foody problems). So luckily I discovered all those cute little cafes around Ebenezer Place, when I was on my way to the hairdresser last week and this Saturday morning Gitte, our Danish sweety, Julia and I spoiled ourselves with a nice breakfast at East End Providore - pure bliss!




No comments:

Post a Comment