Tuesday 18 August 2015

Smile, there's wine!

It might be that some of you don't know that Adelaide is surrounded by well known wine-growing regions, like Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale - both are just a 40 minutes drive from the city centre. In Adelaide there is also the National Wine Centre, where StudyAdelaide hosted a fancy free wine tasting for all the international students last week. We had such a nice afternoon sipping amazing selected wine and eating delicious sandwiches. My favourite one was a Sauvignon Blanc from the winery Shaw+Smith grown in the Adelaide Hills - yum! I guess a daytrip to one of the wine valleys is a must for students in Adelaide, but I think I will wait until spring :)

I did not take my camera with me, because we went out afterwards, but luckily StudyAdelaide organized a photographer, who took some great shots, so I can share some impressions with you.




Thank god this photo was taken before we tried some red wine ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment