Sunday 26 July 2015

Adelaide Part Two

On Sunday we took the bus to Mount Lofty to discover a bit more of the surrounding area of Adelaide. We could have hiked up there, but managed to skip that part by taking the right bus, which is not that easy - I find the public transportation system in Adelaide is quite confusing. The view over Adelaide was pretty cool, but it was so cold an windy up there that we just took some photos and then grabbed some coffee at the Mount Lofty Summit Cafe. Afterwards we walked down the hill to Cleland Wildlife Park to pet some kangaroos, which are so unbelievable fluffy.


great view over Adelaide from Mount Lofty Summit


Valeska capturing the beautiful scenery


finally some kangaroos - yeeeah :)




Wallabies


*
*


I actually did not know that there are so many different kangaroo species.

*
*
happy me feeding and petting a kangaroo


*
*
*
*
*
Wombat

* Those lovely photos were taken by Valeska - I think she should specialize in photographing animals, because these pictures are pretty amazing. Thanks for letting me share them on my blog, sweety!

No comments:

Post a Comment