Saturday 5 September 2015

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone

I just came back from my first dive in the ocean and one thing is for sure: Diving requires me to step out of my comfort zone! After the first 3 minutes in the pool yesterday I thought I am not gonna do this, but after a bit of training I started to feel more comfortable and the moment you realize that you can actually breath underwater and feel the neutral buoyancy is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The ocean was freezingly cold (12 degress) today and I swallowed a lot of salt water, but we were lucky with the weather and the water was stunning blue, so it was definitely worth the experience. 

Looking forward to finishing my diving licence tomorrow and then I am ready for the Great Barrier Reef in less than three weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment